Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Wed Nov 04 2009 - A Chili Dog?


Today even the cofeee was unpleasant. I did get 2 scoops of protein mix into the coffee pot before the end of the morning, but it just wasn't the same today. Not sure why. I laid low through lunch time and called my Mother around 2:30pm to see when she might be ready to meet me with her Taco Soup! Mom graciously made me single-serving containers of Taco Soup, and it sounded tasty. We met around 3pm and on the way home I thought about a thread on ThinnerTimes that I had read last night about processesd food.

The thread talked about "processed foods" like hotdogs and balogna and how they were actually easier on a "new" stomach like mine, since these meats were already partially processed (pre-digested?). While I was driving home that got me thinking about a hot dog, and there was a Sonic right on my way home..... so I stopped and bought a Sonic Coney Dog and a small tater tots.

I sliced the Coney dog into very thin portions and ate one, with the bun, chili and cheese. It tasted good, but I could tell that the bread was not going to "work". So for the next few bites I gave the bun (with chili and cheese) to Koko - he was in heaven! I did eat the entire hot dog - just the hot dog - with no discomfort. The tater tots were a different story, but when I slowed down and thoroughly chewed each Tater Tot and made each tater tot two bites, things got better.

Mom's Taco Soup will have to wait till tomorrow! And, BTW, I am down 27 pounds!

No comments:

Post a Comment