Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Monday 11/16/2009 - more pics of Jon


Today was uneventful, except that I forgot my protein mix. I got to work, got my first cup of coffee, and reached inside my lunchbag for my protein container -- and nothing! I use a baby-formula keeper that my daughter Courtney introduced me to - it is a cylindrical container that has three partitioned areas and the lid spins around. Each section holds just the right amount of formula for a single bottle - or in my case, a single serving of Protein mix. But anyway, I forgot it!


The rest of the day seemed to go downhill as well. But 2:30pm, I was ready to GO. I got home exhausted - I think it was just part of my getting bback into the swing of things with work again.


when I got home I got a call from Courtney and her and the grandsons came by for dinner as donley had to work late. What a great surprise! We enjoyed having them over, and by the time they all left, I really was tired! I was in bed by 8pm....


Bridgette and baby Jon are doing great, Jon seems to have caught on to breast feeding pretty quickly and is getting lots of good nutrients and "face time" with Bridgette and RJ. I have posted the pics I have at my flickr page - www.flickr.com/photos/stephenj .


My tummy has been uneasy today, I had a single soup serving for lunch (thanks, Mom!) and two cheese sticks all day - dinner just didn't work, I ate maybe two bites of chicken and two spoonfulls of coleslaw.

No comments:

Post a Comment