Sunday, November 15, 2009

Sun 11/15/2009 Jon Royce Hixon is born! Congrats to Bridgette and RJ - and Jon!


Well, the big news today was that Bridgette had her baby! About 3pm Houston time, Jonathan Royce Hixon was born. Bridgette and baby are doing very well. Bridgette called her mom around 8am this morning letting her know that they werre at the hospital in Sugarland and she was in active labor. Things progressed quickly for Bridgette and baby Jon, and Laurie was fortuate to be able to listen to Jon's birth on the phone.

As I was oncall, I have been up since about 2:30AM completing the numerous tasks I had laid out for the database maintenance window. Rather than go back to bed, and with Bridgette's labor and all, I just stuck out the day. Now it is a bit after 7pm and I am ready for BED!

I fixed a cottage cheese and onion pancake today. It was a first for me. I have to get a better handle on the browning property of cottage cheese, but even with a very dark exterior, the pancake was very tasty. For dinner I nibbled on some left over Jamaican Chicken Salad. My blood sugar was normal today, I have lost a total of 38 pounds so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment