Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday Nov 22 200 - I'm home safe and sound from Orlando, FL


Made it home from Orlando just fine. Left at 5am, arrived home around 1pm. on and off rain from the GA state line all the way home. How does FL do it? Their marketing group must be much better than Georgia's, for the rain was at mile marker 2 on the GA side! FL was bright and sunny. Final pics at my flickr page www.flickr.com/photos/stephenj/sets . the trip is broken down into two sets - one set is for the LXA Celebration, the other is for the Nov 20 2009 Orlando trip. Enjoy!

My stomach has been a bit uneasy today - back to the softer foods for a few days. I may have overdone it during this 4-day sojourn. One thing for sure - my stomach will not LET me overdo it. One thing I did notice is that since I have to drink slower and with smaller sips, I cannot even finish a 22oz drink at one sitting. I use a QT plastic cup during the entire trip, and for the 500ish miles to and from Orlando, I only had to stop once during the trip - for gas and for a potty break. Prior to the surgery I would go through huge cups of drinks during the trip and have to stop every 90min to 2hrs. Well, there is another good thing about this new stomach!
on the trip I passed a very bad accident (going the opposite way of me, thank goodness). I found the Ocala News web page which reported on it http://www.ocala.com/article/20091120/ARTICLES/911209980?Title=One-dead-in-multiple-motorcycle-crash-on-I-75 .

No comments:

Post a Comment