Thursday, October 29, 2009

Thu 10/29/2009 7 days Post-Op.


Today was a very good day. I was able to add refried beans to my diet, cutting them with chicken broth, or the tomatoe soup that Lisa and Ken have so graciously provided. Yum! But my big day is tomorrow. I have a 10:45am surgery followup with Dr. Richard. Tomorrow morning I get to have a single scrambled egg! I can put a tbsp of salsa and a pinch of shredded cheese on it. A real meal! I am guessing that the reason for the doc wanting me to have eaten "something of substance" is so that he can listen as it moves through my newly routed intestinal tract. Sounds OK to me! Bring on the EGG!

But this is interesting. I am down 18.8 lbs from my preop surgery weight!

Well, tomorrow is trash day, so I better start gathering the trash before it gets too dark out.

More tomorrow! Mmmmmm. An egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment