Saturday, October 31, 2009

Oct 31 2009 - Halloween! and Gators vs Bulldogs football game from Jacksonville, FL



Happy Halloween, All. Today was a good day, but moreso for the anticipation of the Florida Gators vs Georgia Bulldogs football game today. I had another egg for breakfast today (omlette tomorrow!) and my wonderful protein additive, and was off for a bit this afternoon. I stopped on the way home to get Laurie's Borrego cleaned up and since it was nasty outside, there was no crowd - and no workers! It took the skeleton (!) crew a while to get to the Borrego, so I watched the first few minites of the football game at the car wash - when the Gators scored so quickly in the 1st quarter, I relaxed a bit.



My weight loss continues, my body continues to heal from the surgery, the bruising is, well, still there. But all else is kicking along just fine.





I found a great recipe for noodle-less lasgna that meets my Phase 2 requirements and is high in protein, gonna try it tomorrow.


  • 3/4 cup cottage cheese
  • 1/4 cup marinara sauce
  • 1/4 tsp oregano
  • 1/4 tsp basil
  • 2 egg whites.
  • mix together, bake at 350degrees for 30 minutes.
Have a great Halloween, all. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment