Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Nice day! Wed 10/28/2009 Day Six Post-Op




Today was very pretty outside, so the dog, Koko, and I went for a walk before noon. Meals have been going good, the coffee drinks (2) have been really beneficial in the mornings, and I had to go restock on gelatin and pudding this evening. My sister in law Lisa and brother Ken fixed me up with a generous supply of homemade soups, each neatly stored in a 1-serving storage container. Heat and eat!




I didn't sleep very well last night, Laurie was restless and Koko threw up twice for some reason. He seemed OK today, we switched him to a "s/d" vet supplied diet for the day, and he ate it up! Strange. But in this household, anything can be expected! I do mean that in the nicest way.
My Post-Op checkup with Dr. Richard is on Friday! Kinda excited about that for some reason.
Have a great evening, all. BTW, the "woot off" at www.woot.com is going into its 2nd day. When will the madness end? :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment