Sunday, October 11, 2009

PreOp Liquid Diet Day 3 Sunday 10/11/2009

Today was a difficult day. It seems that everywhere I turned there was food - being advertised, talked about, cooked (Laurie has to eat!), in the newspaper (Sunday papers are full of FOOD), on TV, the radio - and I went to Publix for some more gelatin. Can you imagine that assault on my senses! Every aisle looked so colorful and smelled so good - the bakery, the deli, the lady fixing the sample dishes....

I think it will get easier tomorrow when I go back to work. And I start on-call, too. It should be a busy week. I also have Pre-Op with Dr. Richard and at the hospital on Wednesday.

Rather than labor with what I ate, I'll just post my totals for the day

980 cal, 115carbs, 86protein.

The Gators won, the GA Bulldogs lost, and Jimmie Johnson won the NASCAR race. It was a good weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment