Tuesday, October 13, 2009

more psych fun!

Here are some more interesting questions from my recent pre-surgery psychological evaluation. There were 400 of these; I’ve included just a sample of the more interesting ones. The answer choices are True/False.

Respond True (T) or False (F)
· I have a good appetite.
· Evil spirits possess me at times
· I enjoy detective novels
· I am very seldom troubled by constipation
· I am an important person
· I sometimes tease animals
· I like poetry
· My soul sometimes leaves my body
· I think I would like the kind of work a forest ranger does
· I see things or animals or people around me that others do not see
· I believe my sins are unpardonable
· I don’t blame people for trying to grab everything they can get in this world.
· Often I cross the street in order not to meet someone I see
· Someone has control over my mind
· Given the chance, I would make a good leader
· At one or more time in my life I felt that someone is making me do things by hypnotizing me.

Fascinating!

btw - the doc said that of the 1,500-plus times he has given this exam, over 90% of the participants answer "true" to the first question.

No comments:

Post a Comment