Friday, December 18, 2009

Wed -> Fri 12/16,17,18/09 Soups on!

The doc asked me to quit taking my high blood pressure meds – he thinks my dizziness may be due to my BP being too low! IT was 113/78 at my visit. So no more insulin, no more Lisinopril… slowly getting rid of the “co morbidity factors” that come with being obese! But he is also concerned that I might be dehydrated, so I am now concentrating on making sure I get the minimum 64oz of fluids each day.
I’ve been bringing in lunch from home – wonderful soups that Mom and Lisa make, and also have tried he soup of the day selection in my cafeteria to work! A cup of warm soup makes for a great meal. I’m still hovering around 268lbs – and have been for the past week. A plateau maybe? I can wait it out! I still have 50 pounds to go to hit my goal.
The home life is returning to normal – Laurie is back, Koko is happier with a warm body in the house during the day so he doesn’t have to stay in the crate. Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment