Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Tue 12/16/2009 Seafood tastes better with Hooters Hot Sauce!


Today I cooked seafood - first a meal of about six scallops (big ones) quick-fried them in some olive oil, then tossed in some Hooters sauce (hot, Kroger sells it) and some salt, pepper and garlic. Very tasty and agreed quite nicely with my stomach.
Laurie and her mom returned today from Houston, where they were visiting with Bridgette and baby Jon. They hated to leave them, but sure looked glad to be home.
I am off to see my general Dr. today - I am unusually dizzy and feel disoriented - hoping it is something that can be treated with a shot or a pill :o) Doe't we always hope for that...
Brought in a serving of tilapia (again, cooked with the Hooters sauce) it was almost as yummy as the scallop. I know I need to be getting more fluids in me. Need to work on that! Blood sugar is doing great - at 116 this morning (weight at 268.2)

No comments:

Post a Comment