Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Tue Dec 01 2009 - the girls are off to Sugarland, TX


Laurie and her mom are on their way to Sugarland, TX to see Laurie's daughter Bridgette and her new baby Jon. They are going to be in Sugarland for 2 weeks, which means it is me and the dog (Koko) in the house by ourselves for awhile. Laurie tells me it is cocld and raining in Sugarland, kinda the same weather we have here in Auburn, GA! I drove them to the Atlanta airport this morning - the traffic in Atlanta is as bad as ever. I worked from home the rest of the day.

I did stop at Chick-Fil-A and got a sausage and egg burrito combo, I ate the small hash browns (about 10 pieces) and about 1/2 of the burrito. I had miso soup again for dinner, though my Mother and Lisa have prepared some wonderful soups for me!

And most importantly, today (Dec 01) is the start of Laurie's and my month to place flowers at my son's grave. Chris' mom and I alternate months, and I get December and January each year. I have more pics of Chris' headstone and picture and the December flowers at my flickr page. This will be my sixth Christmas without Chris, my how I miss him! Chris passed away in May 2004.

the other pics are at www.flickr.com/photos/stephenj .

No comments:

Post a Comment