Sunday, December 6, 2009

Sat 12/5 and Sun 12/6 - the SEC C/championship Football Game


On Saturday my brother, Ken, and I went to downtown Atlanta for the SEC Championship Game with the Florida Gators vs the Alabama Crimson Tide. We got down there very early, did the ESPN Gameday madness, and were in our seats in time for the kickoff. The game didn't go our way, but it was a great crowd, and afterwards we wandered around a few feet from the hotel looking for somewhere to eat that didn't have an impossible wait. We ended up at a Brazilian Steak House where I had just a bite or two from the salad bar (seafood, asparagus, snow peas). Ken did as well. Then back to the hotel. Got up early this AM and returned home.

tomorrow is another work day, the stomach is feeling OK, but I'm still not up on real solid food. But it hasn't even been 7 weeks since the surgery! I'm down 61 pounds to 273. 60 pounds to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment