Friday, December 4, 2009

Thu Dec 03 and Fri Dec 04 - Go Gators!





On Wednesday, I had a errand to run at lunch, so I stopped at a QT (our local quickie mart) I ate the insides of a QT Southwest Chicken wrap for lunch - just the chicken and grated cheese and spices. the label said 320 calories for the entire sandwich - I did not touch the wrap or the lettuce - thought the lettuce looked very good! I am recording 1/2 of the numbers for my record - 160cal, 14g carb..., 7g protein. ONe-half hour later, still feeling fine! In the pic below, you see the wrap and lettuce at the top - and the chicken at the bottom. Yum!

For dinner, I really wanted Hot & Sour soup for dinner. After I left my daughters house I went by our local Chinese buffett.... and the lady said $7.25 for soup. One price for dinner, including soup. I couldn't buy just the soup. OK. I bought the meal and absolutely loaded the foam container with food - and the soup container with... Hot & Sour. Then when I got home I gave the "meal" to the teenagers next door (free food!) and kept the Hot & Sour soup.

The protein is going down so much easier via the IsoPure 20oz bottled drinks. Lots of flavors, kinda pricey, but the negatives of not getting enough protein are pricey, too! Like losing my hair! I have worked very hard to keep the hair I have, no need to rush the balding process.....

Off to the SEC Championship Football game tomorrow to cheer the Florida Gators on as they face the Alabama... well, what is the Alabama mascot? Is it the red elephant? the "crimson tide". And what exactly is a "yammerhammer"? Well, tomorrow they will be pulling out all of the stops to win, but I believe the gators will as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment