Friday, December 11, 2009

12/09-12/11 W/Th/Fr Chicken Pot Pie and off to The Cabin for the weekend


I have been a little under the weather for Wed and Thu (and even today, Fri 12/11). I did swing by my family doc on Tue (12/08) and he said my sinuses are a bit swollen. So I am slugging through things and waiting for “this cold” to be over.
I thought about a quick meal on Thu and decided to cook my Chicken Pot Pie – not all that quick or easy, but always tasty. I cooked up a pack of boneless skinless thighs on the grill and 90 minutes later I had a Pot Pie! I ate exactly one serving (about 2 tablespoons) and Koko got to enjoy the rest. I am taking the other 5/6 of the Pie with us to The Cabin! It gets better over a day or so. My weight continues to drop – today (fri) I was at 268.8 (down 66 lbs). Koko and I are doing w2ell, Laurie and her mom return from Sugarland, TX on Tue 12/15,.

No comments:

Post a Comment