Friday, January 8, 2010


This has been a good week. I bought myself two new pairs of shoes for my birthday, and their eccentric styles is driving my wife crazy! I’ve been eating ‘regular’ food, though staying away from breads, beef, anything fried. I’ve been working through my protein issues, working in the new Greek yogurt offerings – like Chobani – which has14G in a single serving. It is a bit more expensive than the traditional yogurts, it works for me! I’ve also been able to mix the powdered protein in with milk as I describe in a few posts ago.
We had our first snow and icy weather of the year this morning. I was able to get to work, unlike many others in my department. Some of my peers have very treacherous drives with the windy roads and all. Better to be safe!
I’ve got lots of pics on my Flick page; before and after pics and all. Have a great weekend! I am oncall :o(

No comments:

Post a Comment